The Bible

I did a little research on the Bible recently. Seems that scholars are
saying that a lot of things in the Bible (King James and some other
translations) are actually mistakes. For example, people who condemn
homosexuality often cite the Bible's teachings is support, but the sources
are based on mistranslations and other misreadings. (see: writing of Rev L.
Robert Arthur, conservative biblical scholar from Bob Jones University.) I
could go on at length. Oh, BTW, did you know that Jesus' name was actually
Joshua (Yahshua)? No fooling.

So here's my latest theory: The word Aryan (Eloyim) actually was a
mistranslation from an earlier Aramaic text. The word in question was more
accurately Erian, which refered to the isle of Eyre, or modern Ireland. So,
it is clear that the Aryans are actually the peoples now known as Irishmen.

Is it time I stop yet?

Bob D.

Back to TOC