Re: Pure Culture

Thank you for allowing me a chance to clarify.

Psalm 82; go {YVVH} presides in the great assembly. He
juges among the gods. {Elohim, God's plural, the Aryan
 Race} "How long will you judge unjustly, And show
partiality to the wicked?" Selah. 'Defend the weak,
the poor and the fatherless. Maintain the rights of
the poor and oppressed. Rescue the week and the needy.
Deliver them out of the hand of the wicked.
{Politicans and jUdenswein} They don't kno, neither do
they understand. They walk back in forth in darkness.
All the foundations of the earth are shaken. I said,
"You are gods, All of you are sons of the Most High.
{Aryans Only] Nevertheless you shall die like men, And
fll like one of the rulers." Arise, God, {Elohim,
God's plural, the Aryan Race} judge he earth, For you
inherit all of the nations.

Thomas Jefferson defines purity when he writes,
"Nothing is mor certainly written in the the book of
fate than that these (the Negro) people are to be
free. Nor is it less certain that the two races,
equally free, cannot live in the same government.
Nature, habit, opinion jhas drawn indelible lines of
distinction between them."

Pure American Students is looking out for the
interests of those who suffer from various forms of
politically correct discrimination in todays world. We
thank those in the Palouse for the welcome. We come in
peace and ask to be heard in a respectful manner.

I hope this answers the questions about purity.

--- "LJ Nisse, Publisher" <lujane@lataheagle.com>