Iraq discussion

I can't help but think that Doug Wilson made that post regarding relativists
refraining from posting their views on Iraq with the simple goal of stirring
the pot again.  It's been very quiet the last couple of days, and he must
have been feeling rather bored.  He knows fully well the quibbling that will
follow his request.   I certainly will ignore his wishes, as will everyone
else who disagrees with him, since we grant his views no more credence than
he grants ours.  Let the sniping and bickering begin.  Did I mention I'm
opposed to war with Iraq?

                       Carl Westberg Jr.