Re: unauthorized actions on V2020

I happen to believe Mr. Stambler intentions were noble for three reasons.

1) His email was listed as one of the ones that was unsubscribed. It would not make sense for him to unsubscribe himself intentionally. However it does make sense he would not want his emails always coming back to him.

2) It would be more productive in attempts to do something malicious to subscribe people you don't like to other boards and emails lists.

3) It would be more troublesome to unsubscribe people then it would be for them to resubscribe. I mean really, where is the damage here, three seconds of your life?

Thanks!

The >:^D

DonovanArnold@hotmail.com