Re: Question: Moscow Civic Association

B-
The Moscow Civic Association has yet to fully take shape.  The Daily News
article was misleading in the sense that it implied the group was formed.  In
fact, it is forming.
A steering committee was selected from an initial meeting which 33 people
attended (about a month ago).  The steering committee (9 people) have been
meeting to answer specific questions about the organization (will it be an
educational non-profit? who will be the spokespersons? what is the mission?)
based upon the input we all gave at the initial meeting.
Public meetings are planned for the future.  I'm sure that your questions will
be answered.
BL

ben merkle wrote:

> Does anyone know whether the new Moscow Civic Association has a statement of
> Faith that members have to subscribe to? Or can anyone join?
> Ben Merkle

Back to TOC