RE: Boycott Doug Wilson's Debate

Don Kaag wrote:
> It must be so comforting to be so sure of everything.  So
> sure that you
> will not even condescend to listen to any opposing viewpoints.

This has got to be the most absurd comment on this list to date.

How in the *world* can you be in a debate and *not* listen to the
opposing viewpoints? Duh!

But, if there are no absolutes, there's no reason to debate; there's no
convergence to the truth.

Eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow we die.

Dale Courtney
Moscow, Idaho
Free to be me, free to be you (as long as you agree with Tom Hansen...)

Back to TOC