From: Jon Kimberling
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 8:43 AM
To: Vision2020
Subject: Fire Station 3 Drawings

Anyone interested in seeing several architects drawings of our fire station can go to the following website:

www.ckarchitects.com/images

These photos will eventually be incorporated into the City of Moscow website with additional information regarding the facility. When this occurs, I will let you know.

Jon Kimberling
Fire Station 3 Design Committee

Back to TOC