RE: Moscow city salaries

I'd like to thank Ms. Salant & Mr. London for bringing up this issue in
this forum and for asking the questions I've been wondering myself since
reading the Daily News article.

I'd *love* to see the questions both raised addressed!  I've my own pet
issues, of course (including paying those on salary for overtime and not
satisfactorily adjusting the wages of lower-paid workers who are
currently below market rate), but I think all of the questions Ms.
Salant & Mr. London have raised are very important to our community.

<sigh>  Too bad we have no council seats open in the upcoming election
because these would be *excellent* questions that might actually be
answered.

Looking forward to learning more about this . . .

Saundra Lund
Moscow, Idaho

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to
do nothing.
Edmund Burke

Back to TOC