Moscow

Moscow's economy will fail until I'm asked to consult.  I can cut the Latah County budget by 40% AND make Moscow run better.

Unfortunately, Paul Kimmel and the BOC know little about building a sound financial climate.  Remember, Kimmel was appointed by the governor, and was not elected by the people.  He's smart, but he doesn't know much about regional economic development issues.

HIRE ME.

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler