Re: opt out?

Doug Jones wrote:
> Does any education not also include a very wide flow of information?
> Then why not get the willies when any government (mild U.S. or not)
> controls that flow of information?

Does not a democratic government have an interest in promoting its ideology?
I will argue that you and Doug Wilson enjoy your current position because a
democratic government has inculcated its citizenry with an ideology that
contains tolerance as a core value. In the world you promote you would be
toast.

Troy Merrill