Re: Theological Attack On Public Schools

Please, I can take no more. Just two final points. You still have not
responded to the overall national numbers. Public, up. Private, down. And,
as to my final point, just making sure I understand where you, being a
pagan government employee, are coming from when you talk about pagan
government schools.

cheers, greg

> Aren't you, by the by, a former pagan,

> > government employee, 20-year Navy nuclear sub vet who was
> > trained on taxpayer dollars as an engineer and are now
> > retired on a pagan, government pension?
>
> All true! I spent 20 years serving my country under water fighting the
> Cold War keeping the nation safe for democracy and your 1st amendment
> rights.
>
> And your point is?
>
> Dale Courtney
> Moscow, Idaho
begin:vcard
n:Burton;Greg
tel;cell:(801) 918-8097
tel;fax:(801) 257-8525
tel;work:(801) 257-8789
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sltrib.com
org:The Salt Lake Tribune;Environment & Adventure Desk
adr:;;143 S. Main Street;Salt Lake City;Utah;84111;United States
version:2.1
email;internet:gburton@sltrib.com
title:News Editor
x-mozilla-cpt:;3