Re: Moscow's water policy

Pam's suggestions are certainly something that should be considered, but are
you going to ask residents not to plant vegetable gardens?  How about flower
gardens?  When I planned my landscaping I considered water conservation, and
as a result, my water use doesn't change much over the course of a year.  I
am not a "large water user".  Certainly we should provide information for
people on how to conserve, and include cost/savings analysis too.

John Danahy
jdanahy@turbonet.com

Back to TOC