RE: Theological Attack On Public Schools

Mr. Steed wrote:
"And what, please, would be the specific "non-fringe" element?"

I'd say advocates of public education would qualify as one "non-fringe"
majority element of our community.

And, while I don't have any statistics to back this up, I'd also say
supporters of the separation of church and State are probably another
"non-fringe" majority part of our community.

To name only two examples  :-)

HTH,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, Idaho

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to
do nothing.
Edmund Burke

Back to TOC