Re: Death Penalty; Eric E./Bruce/Melynda

Dear Eric,

Thanks for your reply.  You have clarified the parts of your argument which
confused me--not that I'm not still confused, but it is now a purely
theological confusion, and not a rhetorical or a logical one.  That is, I'm
left wondering *how* you can believe what you do about God, not if you
really did mean what you appeared to say.  I'm not sure there's any real
benefit in continuing the conversation under those circumstances,
particularly on the listserv.

Best,

Melynda Huskey