From: WMSteed@aol.com [mailto:WMSteed@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 10:21 AM
To: predator75@moscow.com; vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: Re: Water update

In a message dated 8/20/02 6:42:10 AM, predator75@moscow.com writes:

<<  The concern I have are the people who are not city water patrons that
fill portable water tanks every day over here at the RV dump site at the
Latah County Fairgrounds.  . . . .here's several hundred (thousand?) gallons
a day going out of city limits, free of charge >>

Interesting information.  Someone has to be paying for it.  Who is it?

Walter Steed

Back to TOC