Re: Moscow 2002-13: A Parent's Concerns / Questions

In a message dated 8/16/02 10:35:16 AM, sslund@moscow.com writes:

<< Exactly *how* will an officer determine that a violation has, in fact,
occurred?  Will the police be requiring our daughters to take off their
shirts, leotards, or bathing suit tops???  If so, who will be present? >>

Huh?  And I thought the ordinance had to do with what was showing in public,
not what could be shown.  This strikes me as a "yelling 'fire' in a crowded
theater" type question.

Walter Steed

Back to TOC