RE: Moscow 2002-13: A Parent's Concerns / Questions

Personally, I find the idea that our law enforcement personnel do not have
the common sense to enforce this ordinance properly laughable and
ridiculous.  If people do not realize just how much of law enforcement
is subjective in its application, they are simply ignorant of their own
surroundings.  The incomprehensible detail that would have to go into
every law, ordinance, etc. to make it so that anyone who could read it
could enforce it fairly is just that, incomprehensible.  Common sense is a
necessity.

           Clint "Tex" Payton
       email: tex@kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002, Saundra Lund wrote:

> Thanks, Ms. Bainbridge, I know that . . . but you can't tell by looking
> :-)  That would seem to imply that questions will need to be asked,
> wouldn't it?  And, that's a concern.
>

> Saundra Lund
> Moscow, Idaho
>
> The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to
> do nothing.
> Edmund Burke

Back to TOC