Re: Keep Subject Headings Consistent In "Threads"

Tex:

Thanks for this info on how vision2020 DOES track posts in threads.  But I
am not sure that when you alter the subject heading the thread is
maintained, and it looked to me that a particular thread is not "connected"
the way they are on Usenet on google.  If you post to Usenet once a thread
is started in Usenet on Google, I am pretty sure it keeps the "thread" even
when the subject heading is seriously altered.  I just looked for a
comprehensive thread for my subject heading "Every Ethical System Subject To
Relativist Problems" and I could not find a way to "collect" them under one
thread, much less find the replies to my subject heading where the subject
heading was altered totally, without laborious sleuthing.

But there may be a way.  I'm not that computer savvy.

I just looked a bit more at the way posts are organized on vision2020,
and it looks like "threads" are not maintained the way I was suggesting they
could be like they are on Usenet on Google, though jumping around through
subject and author searches can help.

Ted