RE: Vision2020 Not Dying! Re: death penalty

Visionaires -

I agree with Mr. Moffett on this issue.

I may not agree with alot of Vision 2020 subscribers on many issues.  But, I
do appreciate their willingness to air their opinions.  To terminate this
bulletin board simply because some people do not like what they read is
ignorant and goes against the very reason why Vision 2020 was established.
My suggestion to those individuals is to change the channel.

Take care,

Tom Hansen

P.S. - Thank God for critics.  They are not a thorn in society's posterior.
They are the reason why so many things improve.  Society needs critics the
same as it needs supporters.