P & Z will hear Code Revision on Wed, Aug 14

In my last email, I gave the date of the hearing on the proposed
amendments to the Building and Subdivision codes as Monday,
August 19. This is the information I was given when I asked the
city staff for clarification of the "Wednesday, August 19) date
that was published in the legal notice. I found out today,
through private, reliable sources, that the matter is (also?) on
Planning and Zoning Commission agenda for Wednesday August 14.

This is a prime example of my biggest objection to this code
revision—the people are being excluded from the process.

Back to TOC