Re: Every Ethical System Subject to Relativist Problems

At 06:00 AM 8/10/2002 -0700, Eric Engerbretson wrote:

>Usually, confusion between Christians taking different viewpoints on
>interpretation of a certain scripture verse simply boils down to weak,
>uneducateded interpretation.

The Pope may be weak, but I'd bet he's very well versed in the scriptures,
which your argument seems to ignore.  Hence, all of your Biblical
discussion here still does not prove that there is only one correct
interpretation of the Bible.  Very educated people do indeed disagree on
points of scripture!

Bob Hoffmann
820 S. Logan St.
Moscow, ID  83843