RE: MER meeting, thursday, 8/8 7pm Mikey's Gyros and ps

Greetings Visionaires -

Could you imagine enacting an ordinance that requires both sexes to wear
shirts?  As soon as (and maybe even sooner) temperatures break 100 degrees,
I feel it safe to assume that there will be a fair amount of shirtless males
around Moscow.  Book 'em, Dano.

Is Mr. Dickison trying to drum up some business as a lawyer?

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

Work like you don't need the money.