MER meeting, thursday, 8/8 7pm Mikey's Gyros and ps

For those interested in helping overturn the topless ordinance, there will
be MER meeting this Thursday, 8/8 at 7pm at Mikey's Gyros, downtown Moscow.
Agenda items include updates, electing officials, strategizing, gathering of
completed (signed and dated) petitions and distribution of petitions.
Please come strengthen our solidarity.
If you have any agenda items you'ld like to add, please respond.
For those unable to attend, please respond with comments, suggestions and
even criticisms.
Call 883-7965 for more info.
Garrett Clevenger

ps to Walter Steed, et al: I paraphrased what the speaker said.  I know
Ashcroft was attempting to revoke the FOIA.  I was unaware he was successful
in doing such.  The microphone was open to anyone to speak.  This message
was provided by the speaker.  I included it in that email as part of a
bigger point the speaker was trying to make: our government is squashing
civil liberties.  If I come across an official citing of this statement, I
will email you.  GC

<< He said Ashcroft has revoked the Freedom of
Information Act and citizens are no longer able to gain access to our
governments records. >>

Please provide a cite to prove this.....

Walter Steed