a question for city supervisor

Regarding the new budget for Moscow:
Moscow is slated to have 2 assistant city supervisors.  I read that no
other town in Idaho of similar size has even one assistant city
supervisor.
I can understand the creation of the second assistant city supervisor
job (to be filled by Randy Rice to direct the completion of various
special projects).
What I can't understand is the justification for the existance of the
first assistant city supervisor.  What problems or complexities does
Moscow have that other Idaho cities do not have that require the
taxpayers to hire the first assistant city supervisor?
BL

Back to TOC