Re: A modest proposal

Speaking of mercy for the subscribers...

It would be nice if everybody restricted posts to plain-text formatting. Not
everybody has an email client which parses html and/or rich-text formats.

Also, if everybody goes to a one-a-day post, there will surely be multiple
topics per post. Folks should then be especially selective about the amount of
the original post they include in a response.

Finally folks who are really serious about the one-a-day thing might consider
subscribing to the daily-digest version of the list. The digest-only lists I
participate in are very calm in comparison to Vision 2020.

-Ed Evans

"Kenton Bird" <kentonbird@hotmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
> I submit that the quality of commentary on the list would be higher if
> everyone had to choose their words carefully and/or wait 24 hours before
> sending another reply, instead of just firing off repeated  rebuttal
> messages.
>
> I welcome responses -- one per day per person, of course.

           http://www.fsr.net/

Back to TOC