misquotes and misinterpretations

The one thing I've found after reading the press from the rally is how
common the press misquotes people.
I never once said "the financial requirement was likely unattainable."  In
fact, I'm fairly certain we can raise the money.
The press also continues to neglect the silver bullet against the ordinance:
  a woman cannot expose her breasts in public view.  This means her
property, including her home, if she is in public view.
Ideologies aside, that wording is absurd!
You can continue to criticize what we are doing, but unless you understand
our view, interpretations will be lacking.
Garrett Clevenger