Legal System Not Ruled By Christian Bible

EEVans, et. al.

Actually, now we are getting somewhere.  The legal system in the USA is not
ruled by the Christian Bible.  It is ruled by the US Constitution and
related documents and related court and legislative decisions.  Therefore
people who think the Christian Bible should determine law are trying to some
extent to establish a government run by religion, which is unconstitutional.
  I know there is disagreement on the separation of church and state as
expressed in the constitution, but numerous court decisions in the US have
supported this separation.

Ted