Re: Legal Nudist Colonies Prove Relative Values Claim: Re: Law Is Objectively Wrong:

Greeting Visionaires -

Ed Evans stated:

> So this is your framework:
> <The law> is right because it is consistent with my interpretation of <some
> document>, which is a starting point for objective ethics. Also, <some group
of
> people> exist under it with no harm as defined by the opinion of myself and
> <some group of people>.

I believe that this is also the "framework" of the US Supreme court.  I believe
the <some document> to be the US Constitution.

At least, that is how I see life from my lawn chair.

Take care, all

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

           http://www.fsr.net/