RE: the silver bullet: death to ORDINANCE NO. 2002 - 13

Greetings Visionaires -

My apologies to Mr. Michael and other subscribers who may have misconstrued
my earlier comments concerning the Saturday afternoon rally at Friendship
Square.  I am certain that speakers (and various other presentations)
representing both sides of this debate are welcome to participate.  This
should be an extremely informative rally and I anxiously await attending it.

See you there,

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

-------------------

>Hope to see you all at the Woman's Rights Rally this saturday, 7/27
>at 1pm at Friendship Square.  We'll have our petitions ready to sign
>to put this to a referendum vote, or better yet, have the city
>council draft a more reasonable law.

To which Sean Michael responded:

Will all women's views of their rights be represented, or only a
feminist perspective on rights (and wrongs)?  If both, then am I to
presume petitions will be on hand to both oppose and support the
ordinance's representation of "women's rights"?  I suspect not, but I
may be presuming too much.  Will there be speakers?  If so, will
women of either persuasion on this issue be encouraged to speak?

Back to TOC