RE: Crime creation

Ms. Smith wrote:

> Re: Dale Courtney and crime creation-----I can't take him at
> all seriously. He can't spell androgenous,

ROTFL!  Actually, it's *you* who cannot spell the word. It's correctly
spelled *androgynous*.

I wasn't spelling androgynous.  Androgynous is an adjective. I created a
gerund out of it, hence the quotes around the word that I used.

You were also educated by government schools, I take it? They don't
teach grammar any longer.

> gives specious and silly
> examples to support his stance, and the studies he cites are pretty
> much discredited by those with even half a brain.

These were quoted in our local "rag".  See:
http://www.dnews.com/07182002/local/5291.htm

Take it up with our reporters.

> Let's just get on
> with the discussion, and let him get over himself .

As you wish. But I suggest you find a good spelling and grammar checker
before you attempt to correct someone's grammar next time.

Dale Courtney
Moscow, ID

Back to TOC