Moscow Makes Metafilter

Metafilter is a popular "Blog" ( web log ).
Today, it contains a post about Moscow's new ordinance.

http://www.metafilter.com/

Follow-up on this thread: the city council of Moscow, Idaho has banned bare
breasted women  in response to three roommates who staged a roving topless
car wash to raise rent money. A sign declaring, "Sticks and stones may break
my bones but breasts will never hurt me," reflected the view of most
residents who packed the council chambers. Two women pulled off their shirts
after the council approved the ordinance. I'm thinking a mass protest is in
order - thousands of women should converge on Moscow, Idaho and pull their
shirts off. Fight the power!
posted by RylandDotNet at 7:25 AM PST - 40 comments

Dena

Back to TOC