topless time wasting

Dear visionoids,

I like hearing folks lament the fact that the city council spent so much
time on this foolishness, coupled with their cries to organize so that the
city council  will have to spend a lot more time on it.

And Walter Steed writes:
"Doug, like the fact the conservatives have finally spoken on V2020, but,
please do what ever it takes to have real quotation marks show up in msgs.
and not the &quot stuff."

	I would be happy to, but need to ask for help. On my screen, your request
above is bracketed with regular quotation marks. I am assuming that they
are being electronically translated when I send. I will make it stop if
someone tells me how.

Back to TOC