From: Gregory Dickison [mailto:gdickison@moscow.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 11:22 AM
To: Vision 2020
Subject: Who Are The Boobs?

Dear Comrades:

From what I gather, over 80 per cent of the city council members, and 90 per cent of the public which commented, was in favor of the the new ordinance. The opposition apparently came from a very small, yet very vocal, minority (which minority was upset that the council would not "waste" more time on repetitive public comment).

I am puzzled as to why you are being so hard on something that the vast majority believes is important, and is worth taking time to accomplish. Why aren't you happy that the democratic process worked the will of the people? Is it that you are more enlightened? Or just arrogant?

Gregory C. Dickison
Lawyer & Counselor at Law
Post Office Box 8846
312 South Main Street