FW:

-----Original Message-----
From: Loreca Stauber [mailto:lstauber@latah.id.us]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 12:56 PM
To: 'Douglas'
Subject: RE:

Hello All, I have replied to the four Vision 2020 subscribers who were
offended by my e-mail to Bill London.  I apologize for the hurt it may have
caused.  The words used should have been enclosed in quotation marks as
those were not my words, but i did articulate them to get the message across
that many of us have strong beliefs about one good thing or another, but
rather than react negatively to what others are doing, in this case
acquistion of property and being elected to offices, those who believe they
can do some good must stop talking and put their convictions into action
such as purchase properties, being in office, or whatever the case may be.
Talk does not effect the good that we desire for ourselves and our
community.  Loreca J. Stauber