RE: Clinton on Personal Freedom Abuse

What's your point, Mr. Harrell?

-----Original Message-----
From: John Harrell [mailto:johnbharrell@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 9:31 PM
To: vision2020
Subject: Clinton on Personal Freedom Abuse

"When we got organized as a country and we wrote a fairly radical
Constitution with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount
of individual freedom to Americans, it was assumed that the Americans
who had that freedom would use it responsibly.... [However, now]
there's a lot of irresponsibility. And so a lot of people say there's
too much freedom. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to
move to limit it."

     -- Bill Clinton, 3-22-94, MTV's "Enough is Enough"