From: Daniel Kronemann [mailto:kron4155@uidaho.edu]
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2002 10:46 AM
To: Dan Carscallen
Cc: bill london; Jean Crawford Evans; vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: Re: July 6 and rumor

Dan-

Interestingly enough, that is the "tactic" used with the gay community.
If we just ignore those homosexuals, they'll go away.  Our rally is more
to keep up with the visability in the community, not only in response to
Phelps, who may or may not actually come.

Refuses to be ignored,

Daniel

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Dan Carscallen wrote:

> I've often found the best way to deal with problem groups with whom
> you don't agree is to ignore them.  If you protest them, you validate
> them.  If you ignore them, it's like you're not acknowledging their
> existence.
>
> I may not agree with either group, but I'm not going to go out and
> start a rally just to stir the pot a little more.

Pride
>   festival
>   BL
>
>   Jean Crawford Evans wrote:
>
>   > I heard a rumor that the counterprotest was being moved to East City
park
>   > from Friendship Square. After checking in to it, it turns out the
rumor is
>   > false and the counterprotest will still be happening at Friendship
Square.
>   >
>   > Jean C
>   >  "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
>   >      Eleanor Roosevelt
>   > http://www.uidaho.edu/~bjcraw/

Back to TOC