Religion of the Breasts

> Answer: " Breasts are beautiful because at least subconsciously we

>recognize the necessity of this part of the human body in nourishing our
>growth. "
>
> Question: "What is the least likely response from a man to the question
>"What is the first thing you think of when you see Pamela Anderson in a
>string bikini?"

Actually, ironically, that answer is probably the first thing a man subconsciously thinks:

1) Baby born via SEX

2) Baby nourished and grown via BREASTS

3) Man (at least his DNA) wants baby via SEX

4) Breasts remind man of BABY

5) Breasts cause man to GROW

6) Thus,  "Breasts are beautiful because at least subconsciously we recognize the necessity of this part of the human body in nourishing our growth. "

Just because breasts may arouse men is no reason to let that rule how women choose to display them.

We would all do better by remembering the importance of breasts to our lives.  They are not merely a sexual protrusion.  They are the lifeline for newborns.  As are the mothers who bear the burden of giving them birth.  For this reason alone, only women should have the say as to what role their breasts play in society.  If they want to keep them covered in veiled sanctity or exposed in proud display, I as a breast deprived male would not be so arrogant to legislate how a woman may present their body.

I do think, though, that at least subconsciously, men are insecure in letting women have power.  If women acknowledged their creative power, that is, their womb and breasts, and let men know that they do deserve to be honored as the life-givers, men would not attempt to restrict women's behaviors.  Instead, men have continued their historical domination of the "inferior" sex.  By God, we're not going to let you remind us of your creative, life-giving power by letting you expose your breasts in public.

Perhaps a Religion of the Breasts is in order...  funded, perhaps, by the state?

With all due respect,

Garrett Clevenger