Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 13:00:58 -0700
From: Selena Lloyd <craft_3D@hotmail.com>
Subject: Pledge. The best weapon against intolerance is support!!

Fred Phelps is coming to the University of Idaho to picket, burn a rainbow
flag, and spew hatred. Phelps is the kind of villian who takes his
ugliness to funerals of the people that have perished to AIDS or have been
killed by hate motivated assault of murder, where he torments the families
and the friends of the deceased. He is a sick and aweful man. We respond
peacefully with a counter-protest of love at Friendship Square, Downtown
Moscow, at the same time- July 6th, 11 a.m. For every minute that Phelp's
is on campus spewing hatred, members of the community can pledge money per
minute to truly counter anything that Phelps thought he might gain by
assaulting our community (and what would that be, anyway??) Please visit
this web site to learn the details, and/or to make a pledge. Together, we
act in the true sense of the word community. Let us think of ourselves as
a community, bonded in terms of humanity.

Thank you.

Selena Lloyd Co-Chair GSA

Craft_3D@hotmail.com

http://www.gayui.com/