Feminine voice and imaginary lines.

Title: Message

Tim Hillebrand said: "I have been wondering why there have been no feminine
Christ Church voices in the discussion about "government schools." Then it
was all clearly revealed to me from one of Doug Wilson's essays, "Ministers
in Skirts."" *snip*

A feminine voice from Christ Church is wondering what could possibly be revealed
to you about my thoughts on “government schools” by quoting a totally unrelated
article on an entirely separate topic? While I sadly confess my education was initiated
in a government school, I still have the ability to recognize the imaginary line you're
attempting to draw. Or perhaps *YOU* thought I'd remain silent?

Nice try Tim.
Lucy Zoe

Back to TOC