No Subject

Dear visionaries,

Lots of questions.

Since Brad Neuman reiterates the kind of simplistic question that characterizes those who only want an answer that can be used in subsequent prosecution, I will answer in kind. No. Now obviously, there is more to it than this, but since that is the depth of analysis you want, the answer should relieve you. No.

The practice of homosexuality is inconsistent with what is meant by Christian baptism. But Christians can commit the sin, just as they are capable of committing other sins -- like wrecking perfectly good swimming pool lap discussions on vision2020.

John Danahy asks if Christ Church pays property taxes. The answer is that we do not pay taxes on the square footage that the church uses. When NSA moves out, they will be paying taxes. But what can we do about it? There is a gun at our heads. You know?

And it looks like Doug Wilson of Saskatchewan and I are in a footrace to see who can wreck the family name first.

Back to TOC