Latah County Planning and Building Public Notices

We apologize for any inconvenience our unsubscription may have caused the
subscribers of Vision 2020.  Due to some inquires about public notices, we
have made arrangements to post public notices to our website at
http://www.latah.id.us/Comm/PlanZone_Main.htm. This page should be available
at the end of next week.  If you would prefer to be on our e-mail
distribution list for public notices, please e-mail us at pb@latah.id.us and
we will make arrangements to accommodate you.

We appreciate your concern and if we can help you in any other manner, let
us know. Thank you for your time.

Latah County Planning and Building

Back to TOC