native plants

Hello Visionaries,

Not that I mind mowing my large yard or that I am opposed to liberating dinosaur
hydrocarbons back into the atmosphere, but I'm looking for sources (local
preferred) for such plants as Camas etc (with price equal or approximately equal
to zero) for the sake of birds, beauty, and whatever other B words bounce into
consciousness. On or off line replies are fine, and thanks in advance.

Warren Hayman

           http://www.fsr.net/

Back to TOC