Re: Freedom (was ACLU spam)

Good question Mike.  I would expect that your "what
would you do" scenario would be played out much in
the same way that people are reacting to priests
molesting children.  Have them confess, say a few
"Hail Marys" and "Our Fathers", forgive them of their
sins,  and then criticize the overblown press
coverage.

-SD