Freedom (was ACLU spam)

I just can't figure out why the people who want to fight for gun rights
are the same people who want to ban flag burning, and why the people
who want people like NAMBLA be able to meet and talk want guns banned.

Either you're free or you're not. Right now, we're not very free.
Until people wake up and realize freedom is not fungible (look it up),
we'll continue to see fights like this instead of fights against those
who deny us access to our rights.

> Why would you want to associate with an organization who defends NAMBLA(look
> it up), wants our national motto 'God Bless America' banned from everything
> and everywhere, or co-sponsors the National Day of Appreciation for Abortion
> Providers?  Not I.
>
> Mike Rush

Back to TOC