From: John Harrell [mailto:johnbharrell@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2002 3:18 PM
To: DonaldH675@aol.com; vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: Re: Gay California teachers 'come out' in classroom

Melynda Huskey,

"Why shouldn't they come out?"

Because there are parents that want to be able teach their children
about sexuality without having other people thrust it upon their
children. To "come out" in front of children shows a lack of tolerance
and compassion for parents that desire to have that part of training
done by the parents. School should not be a place for sexual activism,
unless that is what the government school is really about - indoctrination.

Please have compassion and tolerance for traditional families who are
loving and enjoying life and who don't want to have to deal with all
that goes into having their children being exposed to such behaviours.

John Harrell