No Subject

Date sent:      	Wed, 5 Jun 2002 23:12:21 -0700
Subject:        	RE: Government Schools, Modernity, & Beauty
Copies to:      	"'Vision 20/20'" <vision2020@moscow.com>

Oh, please. Stop disguising your agenda with rhetoric. "Modernity"     is just another buzz word among
those who want to impose their     own agenda on the rest of us. We don't care, so give it up. Herding
cats is a fruitless enterprise. Our changing your world view is  akin    to teaching pigs to sing (it wastes
time and annoys the pig).  I'm    done with this topic--I will attempt
to get over myself, and  ignore    the
idiocy of the Dougies, especially Mr. Paranoid Jones....
Debi Robinson-Smith
debismith@moscow.com

Back to TOC