1912 Ctr. PhaseII opening

Nance, I agree -- congratulations are in order.  Piece by piece, room by
room, we're showing this town what a COMMUNITY center can be.  It's got me
feeling so warm and fuzzy, I'll even compliment the Daily News on tonight's
story by Ted McDonough.   He took the radical step of seriously
interviewing some developmentally impaired people, rather than just writing
about them like items of furniture.  A nice beginning to a mutual learning
experience for all of us.

Jack Porter

>Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 11:47:07 -0400
>From: Nance Ceccarelli <njc@moscow.com>
>To: vision2020@moscow.com
>Subject: 1912 Ctr. PhaseII opening
>
>Just a brief congrats and kudos for a job well-done to ALL of you out
>there who participated in this latest event!
>
>My father, visiting from Honolulu, loved the building, the sense of
>community, the music, the refreshments, the old pictures, the looms,
>EVERYTHING!  He thinks Moscow is a NEAT town - and so do I!
>
>Nance Ceccarelli
>Paul McCawley

Back to TOC