Charlie's missing...

Gentlefolk:

Our dog Charlie got out of the yard last evening, due to the big
windstorm blasting open one of the gates.  We have contacted the Animal
Shelter, the local police, etc., but no joy so far.  He is a big,
friendly, black, tan and brown, long-haired mutt, half Bearnese Mountain
Dog and half Afghan, and about 140 pounds.  He has a blue cordura collar
with a rabies tag and a tag with our name, address and telephone number
on it.  We live out on Mountain View Road, near the park.  If you see
him or have him, please call Don or Cindy Kaag at 883-0630.  Thanks.

Don Kaag

Back to TOC