An award

Title: An award

I want to make you all aware of an honor recently awarded a member of our community.  Joann Muneta is being honored for her contribution and commitment to human rights by the Idaho Human Rights Commission in conjunction with the Kessler-Keener Extraordinary Witness Lecture Series.  Elie Wiesel, Holocaust survivor, 1986 Nobel Peace Laureate, and world-renowned author, will be the featured speaker at the lecture on Monday, April 22 in Boise, where Joann will be recognized for her work.  Joann is the first recipient of this well-deserved award.

Mary Jo Hamilton

Back to TOC