Moscow School District Levy

The Moscow Chamber of Commerce included an insert from Citizens for Quality Education (CQE)  in our March newsletter.  Our April newsletter has an insert from Dr. Gerry Weitz.  Copies of both inserts are available to the public at the Chamber office, 411 South Main, between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm.

Although the next Chamber Business Journal will not be available until the end of the month, voters are welcome to attend the Moscow Chamber of Commerce Business Forum:  Moscow School District Levy Panel Discussion.  This forum provides an opportunity to hear the viewpoints of Mike Curley, Moscow School District Chairman, Dr. Ed Fisk, Moscow Superintendent, Citizens for Quality Education, and Dr. Gerry Weitz.  Questions will also be welcome.  The forum, Wednesday, April 17th at the Best Western, is open to the public.  Please RSVP to Lauren at the Chamber office at info@moscowchamber.com or at 208.882.1800 by April 15th.

Lauren Pocklington
Events Coordinator
Moscow Chamber of Commerce
411 S. Main, P.O. Box 8936